Diving into the unknown


Hello, and welcome to my first blog post.  I’m Kelly, and I fell in love with sewing around six years ago.  Since then I have made too many quilts to remember plus have dabbled with other sewing projects for the home (and a couple of garments but I aspire to make more of these).  I am also often found gardening, baking and preserving. 

For a number of years I have been inspired by the crafty blog world and have decided I would like to become part of it.  I hope this blog will connect me with others who love sewing and crafty pursuits, and will provide me with a great place to record my projects – as too often I have gifted my work and regretted taking no photos or bad photos!

I hope writing this will inspire me to create more and might even inspire you! 


Comments