I’m Teaching My First Sewing Class


Eeek……I am so excited to announce that I am teaching my first sewing workshop!  The lovely ladies at Millie Moon have invited me to teach a patchwork class on Saturday 22 July in Frome, Somerset. 

I have designed a pattern especially for this event and after teaching the class to construct the patchwork elements, I will teach the group how to make them into a lovely drawstring bag.

If you fancy joining this class, full details can be found on the Millie Moon website.

I will keep this post short as I am about to leave to celebrate a special friend’s wedding, but before I go I just wanted to give a little reminder about the fundraising I am currently doing for the Bath area of Project Linus UK.  If you can spare a few pounds please do visit my page and help me to provide quilts to poorly children in and around Bath.  Many thanks!

Comments