Quilting Workshop at Millie Moon



Yesterday I taught my first quilting workshop at Millie Moon in Frome.  I was joined by three lovely ladies, who learnt how to make a quilted cushion cover.  I absolutely loved the day and Marilyn, Val and Margaret all did a fantastic job and got their cushions finished just before the end of the class.  I am so grateful to Becki and Rach at Millie Moon for helping me to make this dream of mine become a reality. 

I have been busy planning my workshops and designing my patterns for the rest of the year. 

I am teaching an introduction to English paper piecing on 22 September, where participants will learn the basics of this traditional method and then using their finished piece to applique a denim bag. 


On 28 October I will be teaching a patchwork drawstring bag.  This is a great opportunity to learn to cut pieces using a rotary cutter, construct patchwork and then make a lined drawstring bag. 



Finally, I am offering a quilted stocking workshop on 25 November.  I am trying not to use the ‘C’ word here but I have to confess I have already been playing with festive fabrics and have started planning my handmade gifts. 


If you are interested in booking a place or finding out more, head on over to the Millie Moon website.  I am also able to offer a limited number of 1:2:1 sessions if you want help with a specific quilting project.  Drop me an email to alittlesewandsow@gmail.com to find out more.

Comments